SECTION I. APPLICANT INFORMATION
1. Please provide the following applicant information:
2. If different from the previous question, please provide the following information on the company Owner/President.
3. Please provide the following information about the company Accounting/Finance contact:
8. Sales from sources outside of Maine (wholesale, ecommerce, shows):
A total cost estimate for the activity will be required below.
SECTION II. TRADE SHOW ASSISTANCE – (maximum request 5 shows $5,000 per show)
SECTION III. WHOLESALE DEVELOPMENT: (maximum request is $6,000)
SECTION IV. MARKETING/COLLATERAL DEVELOPMENT: (maximum request is $8,000)
SECTION V. DIGITAL MARKETING: (maximum request is $10,000)
GRANT REQUEST SUMMARY
SECTION VI. APPLICANT ASSURANCES:
An officer of the company must submit this application. By submitting this application, the applicant certifies that:
- To the best of my/our knowledge, the data in this application is correct and that supporting documentation will be available to Maine Made for review upon request.
- I/we understand that submitting false or misleading information may result in being found ineligible for reimbursement and permanent disqualification from any future use of this program.
- Maine Made DTAG funds will only be used for those activities included in the estimated project costs as submitted.
- The company is a member of Maine Made and is in good standing.
- The company is in good standing with the State of Maine and all payroll, state, and federal taxes are current.
- I/we understand that Maine Made will conduct confidential surveys following the completion of the activity at 6 and 12 months and agree to answer those surveys in a timely manner.
- I/we understand that applying for funding under the Maine Made Domestic Trade Assistance Grant prohibits our company from applying for grant assistance through Maine International Trade Center, Maine Procurement Technical Assistance Center, and Maine Technology Institute for any of the activities listed in this application and further understand that the aforementioned agencies will be sharing names of companies applying for any/all ARPA and related funding.
I certify that the information provided is truthful and accurate, and my contact information below shall serve as my electronic signature.